Take the path to happiness to La Dimora... Not far from this fascinating nature trail with its indigenous plant species lie the thick stone walls of an ancient structure.
Welcome to this historic and noble summer villa, which relied on its farmhouse production of olive oil, fruit, grain and dairy products in the 18th century.
Today's La Dimora still displays this original, simple and unique rural aesthetic, while tailoring its charming interiors to meet your desire for peace and quiet, well-being, emotion and beauty.
Next to the ancient and graceful vaulted lounge, the carved stone by the entrance guides you towards rest and tranquillity.
Now you can feel at home...
Solid wood, cast iron, limestone, heavy fabrics... Second-hand antiques brought to life with designer objects, which infuse the room with local authenticity.
Each apartment has a unique interior featuring reminders of the past, state-of-the-art technology and the ultimate comfort.
All our rooms and suites create a personalised atmosphere, which resonates calm and serenity thanks to sleek and intimate setting.
Let's continue our tour outside, past the "cabin retreats" with sheer curtains, where you can enjoy the benefits of the water thanks to a heated swimming pool and a hot tub...
From here, walk along the paved path. It leads to a dedicated space for body treatments, including a hammam, jacuzzi and massage room... With a range of reflexology treatments, ayurvedic massages, aromatherapy and yoga, every moment you spend there is characterised by pleasure and sensuality.
- A four star Boutique Hotel with 17 rooms and 2 Luxury Villas with private swimming pools
- The "Pera Bianca" Bar in our ancient cottages is open from 12.30 pm to 10.30 pm and offers a delicious menu of "Light Bites", which can also be consumed in our vaulted lounges between 12.30 pm and 9.30 pm
- Room service between 7.30 am and 9.30 pm
- Jacuzzi & Hammam free of charge
- Heated outdoor pool (6m x 15m)
- Relaxing ayurvedic massages with Corsican Immortelle flower essential oils, Reflexology, Yoga...
- Internet access in every room and unlimited WIFI free of charge in the rest of the hotel
- Private and secure parking free of charge
- Free electric bike on reservation
- Luggage room
- Pétanque court
- Childcare on request
- Concierge service
- Well-trained small dogs are permitted on request subject to an additional charge
- Reception open from 7.30 am to 10.30 pm
La Dimora Hotel is also an ecofriendly establishment
- Restoration of the 18th century farmhouse and conversion into a hotel while respecting the existing park
- Tree planting and conservation
- Rooms and public areas equipped with energy-saving light bulbs.
- Double glazing
- For environmental reasons (to save energy and reduce the use of detergents), only towels left on the floor will be automatically changed